Waste of 2.1/2 hours in my life !

This post is dedicated to all my friends who attented a lecture provided by a very great scientist ,
Started with traditional aspects of Chemistry ,He went to the modern ,state of the art technology and advantages of Chemistry ....
But actually ,what I am meaning through this post is not about that ,but our fate ,anyway that scientist was a really a good man ,because he didn't put us in sleep for more than 2.1/2 hours ,thank u lord for that ! ,
 there was a guy sitting in our front (a lucky man ) I was sitting in the second row and he was on the first row in the hall , WHAT A LUCKY MAN HE WAS ! He was planning his future after his studies during the lecture, I think he travelled through all career oppurtunities available for him in between that 2.1/2 hours ,he was in a dreamy sleep ,hunted by the ghosts of  uranium and plutonium ,after the lecture I aske him "how was the lecture ? " ,am not putting his reply here because I don't want you people to know that .
There was another guy in our back ,He is the one who didn't allow me to sleep ,He was enjoying a great sleep ,he was snoring and I felt he had a 1000 W voice box .He woke when his phone rang and his phone's ringtone made many people in the hall wake up from american dreams ,even me ! ,I was managing to get into a nice sleep , but even I woke up by that ,I kept saying to my friend thariq to keep rubbing my hands so that I won't be asleep ,but what to tell ,He went into sleep first . !
Here are some tips for you on what to do while on boring lectures and seminars which is derived from my experience ,
I would like to say that I always pay attention in my lectures , but that would be lying and lying on a blog seems like a pretty low thing to do. These are five things I like to do in lectures when I just can’t pay attention. The key to doing other work in lectures is making it look like your actually paying attention :
so listening to your MP3 player, reorganising your animal drawings, making phone calls/sending text messages etc. aren’t recommended ,planning blog posts (ie, what I did today ! ) ,If there’s anything else you have to get done try doing it ,Once you’re in a boring lecture you’re stuck in , like me !

Jishnu . . . .
follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/jishnusaji

8 comments:

  1. who was that scientist and where did this happen ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it seems to be uninteresting, its better to leave the hall and engage in some interesting job or even u can go home and have a sound sleep on the bed....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ shibu k :
    pinne ! codicha njn angatu parayan irikkukayalle !

    @ arun viswam :
    kerippoi ! kazhiyate irangan pattattilla !

    ReplyDelete
  4. but never write such useless things in ur blog again...........it really stole 5 minutes from my life span............u r doing the same cruelty to many others like me.......that scientist is far better than u......

    ReplyDelete
  5. kayyil oru systevum.....pinnae broad bandum undengil enthum aakam ennaaa......poor fellow

    chumma time wastaeee

    me2 ..he heee

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dnt know abt the lecture.......
    bt ur post is very funny to read.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. entada itu ?e blog muzhuvan nente tallukollittaram aanallo ?
    E lecturinu matram allallo ....palayidattum ne bhayankara urakkam aanennu njn kettittundu

    ReplyDelete